JOHN SALLEY OPENS NEW VEGAN RESTAURANT
San Bernardino is receiving a major commodity for the community this Friday. Well-known Vegan Activist, Tv Show Host, NBA Veteran, Chef, and Humanitarian John Salley is bringing an all-vegan cafe to San Bernadino.
What will the Cafe feature?
John Salley has long been hailed for his talks and endeavors for the well being of others by promoting a vegan lifestyle. Cafe Organix will be a welcoming environment for vegan and non-vegan alike.
John Salley and his partners decided to open the cafe because they “wanted to be a part of the growth in San Bernardino, putting an end to food deserts in Black and Brown communities.” Cafe Organix makes all vegan products in-house using organic ingredients and filtered purified water.
“Expect a well-seasoned and tasty vegan cuisine. We will play with the menu to figure out the favorites and the foods we are good at making,” shared Salley.
Cafe Organix will also offer tea blends, frozen packaged goods, candles, and other products. The cafe gives back by featuring a new local artist each month in its art gallery and hosting regular events for the community.
Launch of Cafe and Safety Guidelines
Cafe Organix will open this Friday, June 26th at 420 East Hospitality Lane, Suite A-10 in San Bernardino, CA. The ribbon-cutting ceremony will take place at 11:30 am and Kayla Collins will be DJing from 6:30-8:30. Masks are required!
Cafe Organix has implemented the following COVID guidelines:
- All team members must wear face masks and frequently change their gloves
- All team members are screened for COVID symptoms before their shift
- All team members are trained on proper hygiene and handwashing techniques
- All guests must wear face coverings as well as adhere to social distancing markers.
- Extra sanitizer stands have been added
- Specific Multi-Surface Peroxide cleaners that have been proven to kill viruses such as Coronavirus is used for cleaning
*If you or your family is unwell, please order online for takeout or delivery.
Any opinions, views, information and other content contained in blogs on SmarterFoundation.org are the sole responsibility of the writer of the blog, and do not necessarily reflect the views, values, opinions or beliefs of, and are not endorsed by, Smarter Foundation.